Here is my first video post - with a little help from my good friend MC. Thanks.
I took this video last week after a fun day out with granny and pawpaw. I'm not lying when I say Percy and Cutie are worn out. Here's Percy trying to keep his eyes open through lunch.
8 comments:
That should be on funniest home videos! He is so cute! Topsy has never done that!
Aggh. Frustrating, I just typed a comment and then got an error message and lost it so now I am trying to remember what I wrote.
I was dying laughing at that cute video, if it was bub he probably would have been crying to get out and go to sleep in his crib. It looks as though Percy didn't even have enough energy to cry. He is such a sweetie.
hi, hubby here
The sickness caught up with Wifey and Percy last night. both were throwing up and are wiped out today. I am under the weather too, the challenge today will be entertaining cutie after grand parents leave! think of us :(
Lilli here..
oh, sorry you are all sick, hang in there Hubby! You can help them all! Sorry I couldn't watch the video, I think maybe because we don't have broadband? Sounds like it was a blast!
Oh no, I'm so sorry you guys are all sick :( Will be praying for a speedy recovery and that Cutie is easily entertained.
The video is gorgeous! I thought it was probably brought on by daddy reading his latest essay out loud...
Oh so sorry to hear you are unwell! and saying goodbye to grandparent to boot! what awful timing!
Praying for a speedy recovery.
Are you feeling human again yet?
:(
Post a Comment