
Cutie soaks up the attention
Percy and Cutie have made the most of the last couple days. Despite rain, they've had walks and books and general one on one entertainment. It's all good. Percy recently decided to advance his computer skills from banging and bumping to actual control of a mouse. Soon, he'll be publishing his own blog!
Percy sends his first email
It's been raining fairly consistently here the last three days. The sun comes out from time to time and tempts you into thinking you can go out, but beware if you do. Yesterday, we took our chances and braved it anyway to take a walk in the Mangrove swamps. We only got rained on twice. We also saw a great rainbow. It was so close we could see the end of it as it disappeared into the water. Sorry to disappoint you though. For the first time I can be sure there is no pot of gold. Hmmph.
I have no other entertaining words at this point. All is focussed on keeping mind and body together. I will keep this short so as not to spread too many germs to you guys in cyberland.
1 comment:
I hope your last day together is special. Cutie and Percy will be devastated I am sure.
Roly certainly milks any vestiges of illness long afte they have left!
Post a Comment