We are here! Thor and Princess are enjoying 'spoilage' by their American relatives and daddy and mommy are frantically trying to do all the things we put off during our move.
Although there are a few silver linings, you would have to push me really hard to say our trip over here was good. Let's see . . . Princess got sick about 30 minutes before we boarded our flight, Thor was overtired, the flight was completely full, our borrowed DVD player didn't work, and I spilled melted butter all over my pants. Yes, I know this last complaint doesn't really fit, but it was the veritable straw that broke the camel's back.
Despite all this, we managed to make it here in one piece (or four little ones) and we didn't kill each other or any of our fellow passengers en-route.
Since arriving, we have done all sorts of fun things. Here's a few pictures to show we're still alive and having fun.
Okay, this isn't working on our dial-up. I'll try to put some on in a day or two. Stay tuned and check back.
5 comments:
Oh, hello! *waving wildly from Oz*
What did you do to keep all sane on the flight without the DVD player?! ( the butter would have broken me too!) You poor things.
I am glad you are getting to catch up with a few folk there and catch up on necessities like green bean casserole and Reece's Piecess.
Take care, and I hope you flight home is smoother. When is that?
we're coming back early in the new year. Do you want any special treats?
Oh you are too sweet to offer!
I only want one treat from you and that would be to see you before you leave for the extended length of time!
WHen you get back we may find out more about your itinerary.
LilliP here......
Hey hey, don't forget us with some treaties!!! lol We've made you try Vegemite....what can the Americans offer to challenge that???
Sorry to hear the trip wasn't so good....hopefully flight back will be better.
CAn't wait to see photos...hope they can work!
LP: I'm not sure we have ANYTHING that can rival vegimite! :)
Post a Comment