Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.

Christmas starts early at the grandparent's house. And all the new people and experiences made everything seem like Christmas. The first Christmas thing we did when we got to granny and pawpaw's house was to put up the tree. This was a family affair.
Princess assumes mommy's old job of light inspector - and her honorary title: Twinkletoes
Auntie S. made sure everyone had seasonally appropriate clothes. Thor liked his santa doggy and after a warm start to the holiday, he even had opportunity to wear it.

The real doggy is more entertaining than the one on this sweater!

Santa still comes to the little town I grew up in on a fire engine. We decided the kids would enjoy the day - probably the fire engine more than santa. Eventually Princess decided she could at least talk to him although Thor found the tree way more exciting.

Princess and Santa have quality bonding time - helped out by her new favorite food: candy cakes (canes)

Merry Christmas to all. More posting later, but now I'm headed off for quality bonding time with Auntie S.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Happy Christmas! It looks like a great fun family occasion for you guys!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that sweater. So cute, it is the same Christmas outfit bub had last year! He was a meely 6 weeks old so his was itty bitty, but I love it! Glad you are having a nice holiday with family.

overthere said...

It is a cute outfit. I can imagine your little one with a teensy little puppy on his sweater.

Anonymous said...

Lilli P here....
what a wonderful time you are all having...and I think Twinkle toes is a great name for a little one not quite 3 years old!!
I bet Thor and Princess are lapping up their grandma and PawPaw and aunty S...special time with special people.