Daddy: How old will you be at your next birthday?
Princess: I will be three.
Daddy: How old will Thor be?
Princess: Thor will be two.
Daddy: How old will Daddy be?
Princess: Daddy will be 31.
Daddy: How old will mommy be?
Princess: Mommy will be gorgeous.
(no, we didn't teach her that, but I'm not going to un-teach it, either!)
4 comments:
Lilli P here...
oh so cute! So true! Such a wonderful conversation to capture...well done!!!
Hello! I haven't been able to read in awhile, but am all caught up now. Glad you are here (in USA) and able to visit family, how long will you be here or was the "moving" portion I have been catching up on have something to do with this AMerica thing?
No, we're only here for the holidays. We're moving to Melbourne. I'm enjoying my winter Christmas. After four years in Australia, I still haven't adjusted to a summer Christmas.
How true!
Post a Comment