Sunday, August 13, 2006

procrastination

I'd love to say I'm keeping everyone up to date, but in reality I'm procrastinating. I should be studying for a New Testament exam I have next week. Hubby is at church and kidlets are in bed so what's stopping me. Blogging and the ice cream in the freezer that is calling my name!

We haven't been out much as Cutie has been sick the last few days. I knew she was sick when she turned down a bikkie (cookie) and laid down in the corner in the kitchen for 30 minutes. Hmm. Maybe I should have given her medicine earlier. Still, it's hard to feel too bad when she grins at me every time she says she's sick. Attention and medicine - it's all good.

This afternoon she was feeling better and it was a gorgeous day so we all went to the park. Percy finished off the day by insisting he feed himself. I sense a new level of kitchen mess coming up.

Anyway, I'll post something more entertaining when I finish this exam. Back to the books.

3 comments:

michelle said...

I hope you get adequate study done! Poor Cutie. Topsy is back sick again tonight; not eating and nose dripping like a tap.
I look forward to hearing how the exam went.

Lillipilli said...

which book is your exam on? or is it all over the place?
Good luck!

overthere said...

Mostly Mark with some on the other gospels. Cutie seems to be on the mend. She finally ate last night.