Saturday, August 26, 2006

It's all good

Percy is coming back to his usual self. After a painful night of crying and temper tantrums, Mommy decided that what Percy really needed was a proper nap - and so, after 30 minutes of loud and vigorous protest, that is what he got. The result, my happy little guy came back to hang out with us. Everyone was happy to see him.

Our little ray of sunshine is back in action

I am feeling that I've accomplished little since Granny and Pawpaw have arrived, but I have to remember to be thankful for the fact that I had a really good nap this morning for the first time in a long time. After all, there was no guilt because hubby wasn't able to work or kids were getting bored. No, everyone was happily doing what they wanted to do. Hopefully Percy's little mid-night tantrums will cease and then we can do some "activities". Maybe the beach tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Stay tuned.

Cutie expressed the general opinion of all with the smiley stickers she found today.

I'm so happy, happy, happy

4 comments:

Lillipilli said...

don't worry about getting nothing done, just enjoy granny and pawpaw any way you can .The beach sounds fantastic....go for it.
Really glad you got some extra sleep...makes all the difference doesn't it!

overthere said...

L - what were you doing up and on the computer at that hour?

michelle said...

I am really glad to hear that you got some sleep! And guilt free sleep at that. Bonus!
Hurrah for Percy getting the shut eye that his happy personality needed.
How long did you say your folks are here for? (Actually I can go back and look myself)

Robyn said...

Woohoo!!! Hooray for proper sleeps for little ones, and for guilt free mom naps. I hope you get to catch up while your folks are in town. Have fun at the beach!