Oops! Hubby and I went a bit mad on downloading files this month and a few days ago we got a warning notice from our ISP telling us we were about to exceed the limits. So, do I blog or do I not? Well, obviously, I decided at least a short blog was in order so here goes. Oh, and yes, we enjoyed our downloads.
Right now hubby is out with the kiddies on a "special" train trip. In reality, they are only going down to the lab so he can "donate" blood for pre-employment physicals. The kids love the trains and Cutie has been begging to go on one for the last week. It also gives me a nice break to do things I don't normally get to do in the mornings.
We're tolerating the rain, but it continues to keep me busy trying to come up with things to do. Yesterday I put Cutie on a tricycle and tried to give her an idea of how the thing works. She can do it fairly well, but I don't think she thinks it's worth the effort. She still prefers to push with her legs. Percy just sits and takes it all in before making a mad dash for the gate on his little plastic car. I'll have to be creative today to run off some energy. I can probably do that, but it requires output of energy from me. Hmm. Some days I think I'm a slug.
Since this is supposed to be short, I guess I'll go work on the Bible study for our youth group. I will be back with a proper blog this weekend.
3 comments:
You are so not a SLUG!
I am glad you got some spare time to do a few things.
I love the image of a slug.....but somehow I know it doesn't fit you!
when are the 2 special people from overseas arriving?
It is so strange to hear you talk about the rain not stopping, and I am over here beggin for it. We have had some this week. Thank goodness. Send it our way please...
Post a Comment