This week has been full of adjusting back to the "status quo". Hubby is now back to the books on a daily basis and the kids are left with only mommy-tainment instead of their regular holiday diet of fun and exciting events. Unfortunately, it's been a rainy week on top of that so we've been a bit housebound. Still, there are always fun things to do if one looks hard enough.
High on the list for Percy is knocking over blocks and climbing into and out of the stroller. He is very satisfied with himself these days. Cutie thinks that cooking and making tea are just the thing. In fact, she's quite put out if we make a cup of tea without her assistance.
The tea diva in action.
If I smile and look cute for this picture, will they give my body back?
It was all fun for the little troops, though. We usually ask for opinions on who gets out first and Cutie almost always refers Percy for that dubious honor. Tonight he gave wistful looks at the tub as we lifted him out, but Cutie won the award by producing actual tears.

Oh, whew! There it is.
Auntie S. in the United States often sends pretty, frilly things for Cutie to wear. I think she's worried that Cutie will not have appropriate "primp and priss" skills when she gets older. (just suffice it to say that mommy is NOT the type) Not to worry though. Auntie's influence has made it across an ocean and through a myriad of genes to impact Cutie with the need to maintain one's looks - even while on the loo!
It's never too early to learn to use cosmetics!
Here's to a few sunny days and ground dry enough to go to the park again.
5 comments:
Oh, little Percy is soooo cute in the bath there is nothing like those photo's!! And isn't Cutie a really sweetie for making tea That's a very useful skill to have . I'm sure Aunty S is very proud after seeing the photo with the makeup and Cutie.
Now why arn't you sleepig ?
love ya lots take care. Sunshine is on the way (soon)
I love this post, with little snippets about what the kids are enjoying.
I was still awake last night too, by the way. Achy legs.
LOL about the reluctance to get out of the bath. You put things so well!
I am finding that all Topsy wants to do at present is climb!
Granny and Grandma Bode love the pictures and your comments. Granny and Paw Paw can't wait to actually get our hands around Percy and Cutie. Thanks for the comments and pictures.
Cutie is so cute applying her makeup! It must be some instinctive thing I think. I'm not a girly girl either and I could count on one hand the number of times Bec has seen me put make up on but she LOVES it! Percy looks adorable surrounded by bubbles :)
Aw, those kids are so cute! What a fun bath!
Post a Comment