The following directions issued to me by Princess prior to starting to the game:
Mommy, pretend you're still forty. You're not old. We'll just pretend.
Welcome to the regular update for those who are too far away to experience it all on a daily basis.
3 comments:
Hahahaha!!! That's so funny! Last night I was feeding Cambria and she looks at me with this very serious face and asks me "You love me?" I tell her "Of course I love you!" She asks again "Love me?" "Yes baby, I love you so much!" She gives me a second to really let that fact soak in and then asks "cookie?"
Thanks so much for the beautiful cloth and magnet! They were both completely perfect. Karl and I just bought our first "real" living room furniture - two chairs and a coffee table. The cloth looks great on the coffee table and the magnet is currently holding one of Cambria's beautiful creations.
Thanks!
I have joined the ranks of 40! Josh offered to "cancel your birthday, Mom"! Have a great day
Now that is one that you MUST write down in her baby book if you still have one. That is really funny.
Pawpaw
Post a Comment