You know you live in South Asia when you watch you're at kiddieland and you watch your four year old son climb on the front of the toy jet ski followed by your five year old daughter hopping on the back - sidesaddle.
We were just sorry we didn't have the camera, but if you don't know what I'm talking about here's a picture of a common sight in our part of the world.
Yeah, we're faking it, but most people aren't
4 comments:
I love the picture! You guys look fantastic. Thinking of you all :-)
I had seen this one in an email. Those that can actually drive one of those with that many people are pretty skilled drivers. I wonder how many feet or toes get caught in the spokes of the wheel.
Pawpaw
It's kind of like when we were kids. R said, "Hey, let's play elections. You get in the wagon and I'll throw rocks at you." Oh yeah.
LOL cec. you realize what they're noticing. And Pawpaw, the kids are getting a lesson in medicine each day when they help me change a bandage on someone who got their foot caught in the spokes.
Post a Comment