Our new sleeping quarters - complete with 'locking' gates
Not so for Thor and Princess. They are adjusting quite well.
Practicing for crowded rides on public transportation
And if she ever needs to swing from the roof of a passing bus, Sweetpea and Daddy practice the maneuver.
Good effort, but watch out for the flies!
3 comments:
Are the sleeping quarters for Granny and myself anything like the ones for Princess and Thor? They are real cuties.
Pawpaw
Slightly more spacious sleeping quarters, but the entertainment system isn't so good.
Hi there !!! Wow, I have absolutely spent a lot less time on the computer than I used to, and have missed out on all these great posts.
You always are a pleasure to read. I love hearing about your adventures and it is such a tangible way for us (specially our kids) to see what you are up to as we think about you all every morning before we go to school.
Lots of love.
Post a Comment