Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Gentle Giant

Shortly after putting Princess and Thor to bed, I heard Thor repeat a phrase several times. When I went to listen at his door, I heard 'chutum 'ay down duck'. I looked in his cot and found him sitting on the pillow. He was fussing with his blanket and under layers of cloth was little 'duck'. Thor was patting him to sleep!



Apparently they call him the gentle giant at daycare.

4 comments:

michelle said...

How adorable!

Cecily said...

He's very cute. Must take after his mummy...

Happy Birthday by the way!

Andrew Paterson said...

(May 23 2007) What's been happening guys? Any news?

Also - can you fill out your profile more? Would be good to see your interests - helps with future birthday presents!

overthere said...

AP - the news is we didn't have internet access (easily, at least) for the last two weeks. Hmm. Filling out the interests list?! I'm not sure I'd come up with anything to help the birthday present issue. Have to think on that one.